1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Re Lockdown check Tool for Entire Residence

Discussion in 'UHall' started by eve, Apr 16, 2012.

1. eve

eve Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Please, please, could we have a tool to make certain all items in a house are locked down and/or secured, to include all items which can be placed by use of a deed?

I realize it can be done by going into customize on the house sign, but for those who have keeps, castles, etc., this is not an option.

Wouldn't need to show which items are not locked down (although that would be nice) but would at least give us a starting point to check, and since the game now has such an emphasis on items, it would be invaluable. This was suggested long ago, but the time is ripe now .......

2. eve

eve Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Bump? Can I get any help to bring this to the attention of someone who can make this happen?

3. Inanna of LS

Inanna of LS Visitor

I second the motion!!!! I have a keep and such a tool would be worth a lot to me!!