1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

re: Mag threads so far....

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by BardMal, Oct 30, 2008.

1. BardMal

BardMal Guest

.... since it is down for update this might all get changed.

Red thingies: on my pally Vriak sa Hodel - 120 swords et all/ using eoo, a blaze hally, and whirl wind I am getting about 20 threads per hourish. the thread drops into my pack as it starts to make a black whirlie thingie, before it dies.

Yellow thingies: on my necro Luminar (thank you friends for all the resses) 119 spirit speak; don't have to stay onscreen once talking to the ghosties, have gotton about 24 threads in hourish - some (many) from off screen.

Walking ghosties: have gotton two "though threads" after about 1 1/2 hours - if they are standing still they don't do anything but complain, (kind of like UHall posteres heh heh).

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*looks at my thread (singluar)*

You know sometimes I wonder if I'm playing the same game as other people :)

3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

I would be happy to hook up with you and help you out.

After the shard update a player named Achilles has been really helping Luminar out alot.

4. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Do you just have to kill the ghosts that walk around for the Threads of Thought ? Im a lil confused.. :eyes:

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yah, Arwen, the fast walkin' greyish guys have the thought threads

if you see Ynise there, give a yell, she has some to spare ;)

6. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

7. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Find where they are walking about and cast exorcism on yer necro as they walk towards you on the screen.

8. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I am gettting tons of the threads of Thought with my necro, it the threads of fate that don't seem to want to drop.

9. Danse

Danse Guest

Are necro's the only ones who can get any thing from those 'forsakens'?:sad3: They ignore me or run away from ..I have killed a few...*blushes* *shrugs*...

I have gotten about 5 threads of life *I have zero Spirit speak*...but nothing off those corrupted guys...rolleyes:

Now I gots to go again..see ya laters...:mf_prop: