1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Re-opening of Rare Museum on Great Lake

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by LOTR, Apr 20, 2012.

1. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

In conjunction of the Great Lake Rare Festival, I will be re-opening my museum for viewing. Many may have known that I am selling some of my rares, so I may setup my own Silent Auction, like those from previous festival, on the plot across the museum.

By the way, my museum is located at the Northwest Corner of Luna Wall, within. And I am accepting vendors selling rares for a fee of 150k per week per spot. I intend to open the museum to public until end of July, so vendor can only renew until then. Contact me via ICQ 376222584 for vendor spot please. There are only 15 spots max, first come first serve.

I sincerely welcome everyone to Great Lakes, and enjoy the rare festival.

LOTR

Attached Files:

2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

you have 8 pheonix sets rofl :D

3. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ya, 8 of them and still wanting to buy. I hope I can get purchase more phoenix suit during the festival. :)

4. viergedarkmoon

viergedarkmoon Journeyman

It's great to see your museum open to the public again! I enjoy going through it shopping for what I want next :) The pheonix suit has always been one of my favorite items. I have had the same one for 6 years now.

5. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Very Cool Thanks for Posting that!!!!