1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: The last 8 months , Is the wait over...... ( Very Long)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kennykilleduo, Aug 7, 2008.

1. This could be real good for returning players or new players , but my question is when are we going to start seeing some of this information come to a reality , the closer we get to WAR and WOW's expansion is the harder it's going to be for UO to pick up more new players. Unless theres something bigger than ( UOKR , UOX, UO2) brewing..

Part one of our last 8 months:

Part 2:

Part 3 :

Part 4:

Part 5:

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  3. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

You have a town hall meeting scheduled many months in advance. None of the questions can be answered, because the only person who knows the answers is in Japan. Sounds like a skeleton crew to me.:sleep2:

4. This was in: 04 Dec 2007 15:54:23 EST , not to many posts.. ... :D

It would be so much better if they came prepared and didnt answer with the same canned responses , town hall's seem VERY fun, but they should shine with lots of great info , after all it is possible new players can be born there. ( not in a sicko way either :p ) . What about mythics website ( see below) ,still not one mention of UO ( http://www.mythicentertainment.com/games/index.html ) :coco:
  5. Cybrdragon

Cybrdragon Guest

Haven't you figured it out yet? These people never come through on any of their promises or things that they say. They are simply blowing smoke. Sorry to be so negative, but after 11 years of broken promises and BS posts, how can anyone really expect more? EA will continue to be evasive and put things off and cancel projects until UO is no more. Their MO has NEVER changed and I can't see it changing anytime soon. Do what I did and accept the fact that UO is a very very old game that doesn't have the support of a newer game anymore. Accept and enjoy it for what it is and not for what they keep promising they will do with it *laughs*. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment if you keep believing these ignorant posts that promise us the moon. The UO team reminds me of several people I work with in real life: they do a heck of a lot of running around and talking and looking busy, but don't really accomplish anything at all.

6. There have been a few time when Dev's have come threw with some great concepts, but they seem to come to late and a short lived..
  7. Barrakketh

Barrakketh Guest

Yeppers you hit this one on the nail. Some of the things that have lead me to finally canceling , is the recent "Melissa" event which was a total rehash from an earlier event all that content to get to Melissa was from years ago.
    This along with the continued ignoring of scripters dupers and the ZERO in game support has "this game is dead" written all over it. I was a UO fan for 8 1/2 years but the state of the game is terrible and there are no signs of it getting fixed.
  8. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 19, 2002
    I do wonder what this new artwork that we could expect to see in June was, because by my calendar, August is swiftly fading, and we've seen squat by the way of new artwork.