1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

RE:what to do .. Jag

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Skullcollector, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOu singled me and harry potted out here so please explain what we said to close this thread. Worm/harry I consider a friend. I respect his PVP and want him to fight with us. What were we suposed to "work out" in game?

Where did i violate the RoC in that thread (What it do?)?
  2. You know Jag why don’t you just Ban all the pvpers who post here so you don’t have to feel like your guild keeps getting bashed. You closed a thread and blaimed me and harry and all i was doing in that thread was trying to get him to come fight along side us against COP...ahh i see, it went against your guild.

When you read a book and you come to a part in that book you don’t like, do you use a marker to black it out?
  3. Ruffles

Ruffles Guest

Jag is in COP?

4. Jagerstadt

Jagerstadt Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 25, 2004
    I cited your name by mistake, and I apologize. I meant to single out Worm and 'TheUsualSuspect', whoever that is, because their arguments have derailed one thread so far, and were well on their way to derailing a second.

Furthermore, you shouldn't be so quick to judge. I am not in COP, nor have I ever been. There was a point in time when I was in EFL, and we were allied with COP, but that was years ago. I haven't pk'ed since I left Waka, which, again, was years ago. All my characters are currently solo.

When someone starts talking about how much a guild sucks, that's trolling, which is against the RoC. Thus, when you troll a guild, your post will probably get deleted, and you will eventually get a ban if you keep it up. This is true regardless what guild is the target. It just so happens that, seemingly, the only guild getting bashed these days is COP.

Now that we've cleared that up, I don't see any point in keeping this thread open.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.