1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Re: Yew Courthouse Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Astrel, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Astrel

Astrel Guest

Would someone please let me know what to do in the Yew Courthouse quest, I play on a Japanese shard and all the journals are in Japanese. Thanks in advance.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Check this thread. By now, it's dropped to page 4 of Stratics.

3. Yalp

Yalp Guest

basically all you have to do is open the green journal on the table near Jasper. read it. .. go to a nearby cemetery defeat a skele lich. It will give you a cursed parchment. Take that to either fel or tram Khuldan dungeon.. copy the murals, create the book, take the book to the blood pool.. find the central room, speak the word on the book *sarchopa-something*.... to the dark guardian.. teleport to Jhelom, read Leorics journal, go back to Khuldan, step on the Arbitar with the skull candles, speak the password, Sicarii.. teleport in.. defeat her, collect the spinnerret, collect 10 gossamers from her corpse and the surrounding spawn, when you have 10 double click the spinnerret you get a web deed! Taaa daa! Easy as pie!

4. By the way Basara, I want to say that I REALLY appreciate this little bit in your signature. Other Stratics Moderators don't have this, and I am at times greatly confused when Mods post opinions (versus Stratics official response) in forums they don't moderate.

Every Mod should have a signature like this. Thank you.

5. Astrel

Astrel Guest

Many thanks to those who offered assistance. Got it!

6. I just started this quest.....I was wondering if anyone did it with an archer.....basically looking for advice....

7. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i read the journal but there's nothing in my quest log.

8. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You won't get any log.

9. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

thats what i thought just making sure

10. I did everything except for killing Sicarii with an archer. I can't imagine killing it would be any more difficult with an archer than any other template. I'd think it would be easier than most.