1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reaching out to all Rares Collectors and more!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Angel Dust, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, so I know I will get the usual "this is not the correct place to post" or mods will yell at me and remove this, but I had to. I need all my UO people to go to facebook, click on this link http://www.facebook.com/TunaRun200 and find any posts I have on there and like for me. I am in the US Army and have a team training for the Tune Run 200, it is a 200 mile foot race from Raleigh NC to Atlantic Beach NC. If I can get the most likes for the month of July my team wins 50% of registration fee, thats saving us around $600 to $700 dollars. So, calling out to all the wonderful people of UO to help me out. My posts will be at top of page on right side, you might have to click "see more posts" on there. Look for my name, David Pfeffer, and like any and all posts I have on there. This is a call to aid a fellow UO'er and Rares Collector guys!!!!! Thanks in advance for any help, spread the word

2. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

kk, if i did it correctly i liked every post you made. Hope your team wins and thanks for serving our country. :)

Angel Dust likes this.
  3. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks man!

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

two posts right at the top, done and done.... could not find further posts

good luck in the race!

Angel Dust likes this.
  5. tuuvaak