1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reactivating???

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by TheScoundrelRico, Jan 29, 2014.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Ok, so I am in the process of downloading UO Classic. Now I need to figure out how to pay?

Here is the situation:

I know my account ID
    I know my account password

The problem I have is I don't remember my email address I used back then so I can't seem to create a Mythic Master account. It used to be that I did all my account management on the UO site, but now things have really changed. How do I set up my account so I can check the game out again (with my existing accounts)?...la

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Hmmm, this is weird. So I remembered my old email address, however I lost a ton of old data ages ago, so I don't have any UO information in it. I tried to link my old uo account but for some reason, the only account it could find is my old Dark Age of Camelot account (which I do not want to reactivate).

What now?...la