1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reactive Armor, Magic Reflect, Protection Spell

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by AzSel, Mar 19, 2009.

1. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So do anyone know why those spells keep cancelling when I die? They shouldnt, and they didnt before until this morning.

Also can anyone answer me why I have physical resist of 16 when im naked? I obviously dont wear any armor/jewls or have protection or any other spell cast.

Cheers, Az

2. Scrumpy Jack

Scrumpy Jack Guest

Ello!

If I understood it correctly, the Lords of the Lands decided to change a few things around in their last "publish" ... though, what making yer World around change has anything to do with a merry time in the pub beats me.

And when yer are very clever in magic things and understand them well, yer have some kind of natural protection even in yer underpants! It's called something like "eval int", at least that's what them posh people are calling it.

So, now give me some gold or be damned!

Yers published
    Scrumpy Jack

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

ChrissayEAMythic
    UO Community Coordinator

My Mood: Re: buffs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will lose these buffs when you die in game.

Chrissay

Chrissay "Adida" Zeeman
    Community Coordinator Ultima Online

4. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They should also change the spell description then. It still says its permament until cast again.

5. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Bugger! now I'm going to die alot more because of my crap memory.
    A bit of warning would have been nice too.