1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reactive Armour/Magic Reflection

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Violence, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Allow me to draw attention to this little and potentially nasty bit of info that needs clarification :

"Casting from a scroll will return you to normal in three minutes".

Now does that mean that if I cast Reactive Armour and Magic Reflection using jewels and scrolls, in order to adjust my suit's resistances, they will fade after 3 minutes?
    Or maybe the moment I take off the Magery jewels I lose Reactive and Reflection now? :(

If that is so I think it's way too strict- or you definitely want us to use your new Faction crack. And I think you should exclude those two spells from the whole Forms/Jewelery/Soulstone issue. :stretcher:

2. Damn i hope not, that wud be a blow to most people i think :(

3. What's good for the goose, is sauce for the gander...

If you nerf one form, then use the same rule for all. Picking and choosing exceptions will make it impossible to balance PvP or PvM. People who cast VE to get into vamp form had to adjust their skill templates, armor and jewelry. You can do the same thing.

People yell "NERF! NERF! NERF! Hit them with the big nerf stick!" until it happens to them.

That being said, I think all these nerfs are bad for the game. Who wants to spend time building a character, money building a suit, and have it all go away in one patch?

4. Radun

Radun Guest

i don't think RA and MR are considered "form-changing" spells... i tested it, and they're not affected.

5. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yup, they weren't "Forms" which is why I protested. Thanks for testing and posting about it! :thumbup1: