1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Read the faq, searched the threads..still have a ????

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Guest, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

We all know that 80 stealth is the skill level required to never fail in med armour.

What is the skill lvl required to never fail in NON med armour?

Not talking about never reveal...cause there are to many failures....I just want a 0% to fail when I begin to stealth

2. 75 is actually what you need for no-fail in med armor.

No clue about non-med armor though...I just know that at 75 you fail a lot (like 50% of the time)...happens to me once in a while when I mis-wore a non-med piece of armor [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm not sure no-fail levels exist in non-med armor. I have 120 stealth on my pk on atlantic. He runs the darkwood armor set, and once in a while fails his stealth. Maybe 1 in 40 tries.
  4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    I run a 100 stealth 100 hiding char. When I wear just 1 piece of non medablle i fail to stealth quite often. Best bet is to stick with medable gear only.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Just so eveyone knows....I have been stealthing around in the new valor armour for a week now. It is non medable...my skills are 95 hide and 79 stealth....and I hardly ever fail.I figure the 100/80 skill set number will work great with this set too!

Thanks for those that replied!