1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Readable Journals?

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Vash TheStampede, May 20, 2009.

1. Why can't journals be easy to read with a background that works well with the color you pick? :wall:
    Why can't we filter out text we don't want to read/see. Do I really need the game to tell me " you see a Bull"
    Is that even an easy fix? I think as long the background of the journal wasn't tan it would be alot easier to read. Even if all it showed was plain text.
    Like white with black text would be alot easier to read than it is now. :talktothehand:

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Easy to read Journals = KR/SA
    Filterable Text in Journals = KR/SA

Both can be done now! :p

3. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

But KR is a pile of crap.

4. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

UOA has an option to render all text one color regardless of the original character's choice, thus rendering it all visible.

5. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

to follow up with the post above.
    UOassist click on displays tab, select the "Speech text color" drop down change to "bright red".
    Would be nice if they added "features" to the 2d client instead of the 3d heaps not everyone wants to move to

6. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

almost nobody*