1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

reading glasses ???

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by monkeybutt, Dec 26, 2007.

1. monkeybutt

monkeybutt Guest

so im not sure of witch ones to get (pvm) im 70 on res. so lookin at my stats what could i improve in strength121 hp120 dex138 stam143 int.25 manna44 reading glasses will give me a few xtra in this. also is damage 34-40 any good this is what it shows when holding wep. thanks in advance
  2. Consider writing glasses instead.
  3. monkeybutt

monkeybutt Guest

cant seem to find them i guess it was a joke to someone whos new to this well anyways all just have to keep researching things on my own.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well remember the glasses will replace what ever your using right now for headwear, so will you still be 70 res. suit once removed? If so decide what you feel would help you more - if you want more STR and HPs the Glasses of Trades are easy to get, a lot of fighters like the mace and sheild glasses for the DCI. But you might want to consider which glasses will keep you near your 70's res. that also give you bonuses since your replacing headwear so what resist are u loosing from headpiece