1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Real Nice Machete of Defense

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by AshMoney, Jun 3, 2009.

1. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

I would think this is a pretty nice machete, but im not positive. Any round-about price would be greatly appreciated. Thx!

Attached Files:

2. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Be better if it had some SSI on it... gonna need lots of stamina/other forms of SSI in order to be swinging at or near max...

3. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

That is true. But most people i know already have 150 dex. I know this wont pull a fortune, but any idea on a price?

4. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

swing speed depends on stamina, not dex.

5. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

yes...and stamina depends on dex...

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

After having searched various shards for similar weapons (DCI 20, spell effect, no SSI) I've found the cheapest available at 100k, and several from 2-3 million.

Whether they sell at that price, I have no idea.

7. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Dex can only get you so high with SSI... then you gotta rely on +stamina items in order to get the desired 170+ stamina to swing a weapon like that at fastest swing speed since it has no SSI.

Don't get me wrong... it's a good weapon, it's just that it wouldn't be the best for PvM... and for PvP, most dexers don't run around with that high of stamina unless they're an archer because they need mana as well for specials.

8. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Thx much for the input guys! I also have another machete of defense that has all 3 leeches. Life leech 67, mana leech 57, and stamina leech 45. along with hci 14 and di 52. once again, no ssi. would the leecher one be worth much more? i know it would probably be a good sampire wep, but once again with it being a little slow, i doubt its worth a whole lot. any idea if that would be worth much more?

9. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Well i was a tad bit off on the leeches, but here it is.

Attached Files: