1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] really sucks that

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lord Drakelord, Sep 23, 2009.

1. You cannot smelt the Dragon barding deeds like before. Made five to sell on my vendor, three I cannot sell as the name is not on it, people refuse to buy them, now my skill is 120, and my blacksmith Tally is exp 21% & 25% Bonus yet I failed on three, so I am out over 2100 ingots that cannot be recovered. I really wish they bring it back allowing us to smelt the barding deeds as before.

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Equip an +15 Ancient Smithy Hammer next time you make them. With your talisman you have a 100% chance of making them exceptional.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ouch, yeah +15 hammers aren't expensive and last a long time. Don't ever waste an ingot again.

4. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ASH is the Answer ^^

and understandable that people will not buy them if not exceptional since exceptiona offers better protection then none exceptional ones.

Greets