1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Reasonable way to raise stealth?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Vaneca, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

I am curious, since I cant remember how I been training stealth the last time.
    My stealth is currently at 70ish and I cant seem to get somewhat decent gains. (with or without studded armor)

I´d appreciate any help on this matter!
    Many thanks in advance.
  2. I have gotten some decent skill ups with Shadow step (ninja skill).
  3. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

I tried shadowjump for ages. Ultimately it proofed more "efficient" to just stealth around and do the occational shadow jump.
    The gainrate however is still poor.
    I think the last time I trained it up to around 78/80 with shadow jump exclusively...

Thanks for your input tho.
    It´s much appreciated.
  4. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
    are ya trying this around like crowded areas with npc or peeps standing around? i trained all my thiefs stealthing in luna at the bank stealthing all around the peeps sitting there. Gained fairly well all the time. more people the better the gains