1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rebuilt House Come Look

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Azazel of LA, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I rebuilt my house , please stop by and check it out. Im only like 15% done decorating it , but thats gonna take a good days work to make a dent in it. I currently have it set to Public but when Im decorating it , I will be setting to private so no stealthers try ruining my day. Please leave feedback for me (here on on board at my house) so I know what to work on or fix. TY :)
  2. Shanna

Shanna Guest

I saw it first!!!!!!! And it was awesome :D
  3. Zoran

Zoran Guest

It does look nice-
    lol I was trying to come by and visit your vendors when you were working on it... I passed like 4 times thinking, "Wasnt it right there??"
    But yes nice job on the new look. Keep going on them vendors! You guys are doing wonders for Luna.