1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Recall/Gate/Trade window crashes...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Samaira, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Over the past two days I have experienced no fewer than:

1 client crash when opening a trade window with another player
    2 client crashes upon going through player-cast moongates
    6 client crashes upon recalling

Three of these (one gate, two recall) in the last 6 hours. 2D client.

Anyone else noticing this, or am I just special?

PS - also having regular instances where I get the "your spirit lacks the cohesion..." message when it has been hours since I went through a gate...

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

The trade crash happens when someone is dragging an item during the trade. Trade away from other people.

Wait until the "gate sound" stops before trying to enter the gate.

Not sure about the recall crash because I don't use recall.

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it's been happening to me for months, but it does seem worse the last few days!!! it's so annoying!!! i crashed about 8 times yesterday while recalling out of luna bank. it usually always happens when i'm recalling out of luna. i know it's caused by someone dragging something through the air at the same time as you're recalling (or gating, or trading). but it's really frustrating! when the bank is really busy i usually run outside of the bank before recalling, but that gets annoying too.
    and ps - the "your spirit lacks cohesion" message... i hate it!!! what's even the point of that? *scream* so many times i've cast a gate only to not be able to successfully walk through it before it closes. while we're on the subject of annoying and irrational messages, i also hate when my legendary mage fails to meditate.

4. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

i never recall out of luna, plain and simple. better to run out of town.

they should just level that city.

5. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

i never recall out of luna, plain and simple. better to run out of town.

they should just level that city.

better yet they should install hidden trap doors that drop you outside of the guard zone at yew gate....