1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] recall home macro

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by jack flash uk, Dec 1, 2010.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

can someone pls show an EC novice how to create a recall home macro using the icons etc, i cannot seem to get it to work :(

what i am after is a hotbar icon/macro i can single click in emergecy and recall home

2. miniciti

miniciti Guest

First - set your Home Rune as default in your runebook
    Second - open your spellbook, find the page with the recall spell and drag the "recall" spell into hotbar slot of your choice
    Third - right click the recall button in your hotbar slot and choose "Target > Stored"
    Fourth - this will bring up a targeting cursor - then target your runebook with the home rune set as default
    Done!

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

exactly ! I carry about 8 book with runes and have a master (default) in each book for the top places i like

4. miniciti

miniciti Guest

5. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

thanks you for your help awesome stuff:)