1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Recall macro help

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by gortman, Jan 14, 2010.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm trying to figure out how to set up a macro for using a rune in a rune book to recall. I'm pretty sure I need to have the recall spot selected as default in the book, and obviously I need to have the recall spell in there, but I'm not putting all the pieces together correctly.

Wondering if someone can share their macro for using a rune book.

Thanks!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

first set the default in your book
    second create macro and drag the spell recall into the box then right click on it and set target as stored and then click on book and your done

3. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ahh, set target to stored...that's the step I was missing. Thanks Storm!

4. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

I wondered what the stored target was for. This client is going to fun (I enjoy the learning curve)

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would suggest reading through the stickies here there are lots of neat tricks and macro's also I recommend reading spellweave.com good info there to1 that will get you going!! :thumbup1: