1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Recent changes?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I was wondering if there had been a change in runic hammers in the past few months? Also, I have seen an abundance of katanas lately and was wondering why that is? And if there is anymore major changes i prolly dont know about, please feel free to enlighten me. Thanks in advance.
  2. for people who dont wear armor 2 double strikes in a row hurts
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001

changes to intensities possible from different runics

One thing that didn't change, if I try to use a runic hammer I still get unsaleable dross :(
  4. Alrich

Alrich Guest

biggest thing is the range of all runics is X-100% now.

So while very unlikely, it is also very possible to get 2 100% intensity mods from a lowly dull copper runic, and the like.

That aside, anything under bronze runic is still rather undesirable. I just my DC/shadow to fill my exc wep bods, and save anything thats decent (say a SS with a nice mod).
  5. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

The double strike used to have a chance to fail, can it still fail or does it hit every attempt now like all other specials?
  6. it still has a chance to miss but if your going up against someone who doesnt have any gear on your chance to miss is very minimal