1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Recent Reactivation... have a couple questions...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Wilde1, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

Hey gang, I reactivated an account a couple days ago and have a few questions.

First, I'm wondering how hard I should search for housing space. I have found sm tower to 10x15 sized spaces pretty easily. Is it worth hunting around for a space big enough to fit a large tower?

Second, are there any active guilds open to new members? I have a tmap toon, a peace/prov bard, an archer, a craft mule and some other toons that could be pretty quickly constructed once I find a soulstone or two to swap some skills around. I've played DAOC, WoW, Tab Rasa, and AoC in the past, am a grown up, and would like some folks to adventure with.

Thanks ahead of time for the response : )

Jaxom

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I can't answer your questions, so sorry for wasting a few seconds of your time, but just wanted to say welcome back.

-Galen's player

3. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Plenty of very large house places. And we (BEC) are not actively recruiting, but we will be happy to take on an adult who likes to play. We are an all adult guild of friends. Hit me up at 276182740 or Tia at 23944805 and we'll talk to you about the guild.

4. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

Thanks for the welcome and the responses! I got lucky with house placement, while I was looking for a spot a lg tower fell (only 1 guy camping it) so I picked up some furniture and a few odds and ends item-wise, but more importantly plopped down my own lg tower in its place, woot!

Shamus, I'll look you up this weekend, thanks for the offer : )

Jaxom