1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Recently Returned - Healer Mage

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Spion, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Spion

Spion Guest

Hello. I just got back into game and was wondering if my healer mage (Pure Mage + Heal/Anat) is any good anymore? If not what can I adjust in this template? I used to pvp with him, but after returning I realize I am way behind the gear curve and may just go all out pvm (Are there any dual pvp/pvm specs?)

I would love to keep him as is, but if its not viable then I have to change.

Temp Break down.

100 Mage/Med/Eval/Wrestle/Resist/ Healing/ Anatomy

Thanks for any replies
  2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 18, 2008
    Honestly, to get bandages quick enough you need to invest a lot of points in dexterity, a lot. Also you wouldn't need anat and wrestle. 120 eval/100 anat is the same defense as 120 wrestle. You can't disarm with 100 anat though.

There are much better mage options than a healer. If your goal is to be the healer mage in your group go with Mysticism for cleansing winds and stone form or Spellweaving for gift of renewal.
  3. Spion

Spion Guest

Thanks man. Yeah I had looked up the changes to healing since I had left. I guess I'm gonna look at some other options. Maybe Mysticism or Necromancy.

Appreciate the reply.