1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tinkering] Recipes learned?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by jegilber, Jan 20, 2009.

1. jegilber

jegilber Guest

All,

Outside of gathering all of the items to make a recipe, how do you know if your character has learned it or not. I was big into recipe gathering back when ML started, and I cannot remember what I learned and did not learn. Is there anyway to tell not that the tinker kits display all options?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

if you go to each item's description in the craftign gump (in 2D - not had the chance to look in KR, where the info automatically appears when the item is selected), if you haven't learned the recipe, the gump should say "You have not learned this recipe" in the description.

Tinker should about be the easist crafting skill (that this forum covers, at least, if you count masonry & carpentry together) to check.

3. jegilber

jegilber Guest

Yeah, it sure does...don't know how I missed that, thanks.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the only problem I have is I have 6 toons and 7 or 8 stones all full and some times I cant remember who has what recipe till I move skill then if i am wrong its atleast 24 hours to move it again never understood the 24 hour timer I could understand a ten minute or so maybe its me they were trying to stop lol