1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reclaiming an 'Owned by OSI' house..

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Risso, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Due to circumstances beyond my control one of my houses is now owned by OSI - demolition pending. If not for my other account's vendor still standing on the house step it would have fallen. The problem is, while my co-owner account can still access the sign and containers the account who owned the house is now locked out. I had hoped I would be able to demolish and then replace the house to refresh it (as big a pain in the butt as that would have been with all my items inside) but unfortunately that isn't so. Should I bother paging a GM and waiting half a day for their response, or is there anything else I can do short of abandoning the plot completely?

2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I dont think there is anything you can do best thing to do is remove what you can out of the house before it does fall. and just hope no one is interested in the spot.

3. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

i had something similar happen, after leaving the game for over a year, i reactivated and my house was still standing because of the gold on the vendors i'd left. Despite several emails back and forth, OSI let the house fall. I could not convince them to give me the house back. I ended up IDOCing my own house, getting maybe 60% of my stuff back. At least you can get things out of your house.

I suggest trying with the GM/emails to support. If that doesn't work, get some guildies to help you place again once it falls.

Good luck!

4. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It was clearly stated in the past, that a house Owned by OSI does not longer belong to that account and stands only to give the owners of rental vendors a fair chance to claim their posessions.
    So the chances to get help by EA in my experience are zero.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well thats annoying :( I'm really fond of my little house, its right on the roadside in Zento. I'll just have to take out all the vendor money and hope nobody steals my spot!