1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

recomended server for returning player

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by Aryne, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Aryne

Aryne Guest

im coming back to FFXi after about a year im looking for a good populated server to come back to im us est time zone im also looking for a linkshell ^^
  2. tanls

tanls Guest

The sixth annual census is out. There should be a link here somewhere or on the FFXI main page. That should give you an idea of who is where. I really don't know of any servers that are not populated. I think the choice is between heavily populated so that the is more ppl, but more competition and more of all the drama that entails, or more medium population density where the competition isn't as bad, but there also might not be as many ppl to party with, etc. Your choice. Linkshells should be fairly easy to come by. The main thing is, you will start getting linkshell invites as soon as you start partying. You might not get any invites while soloing that first 10 levels, but once you get into your first party, the offers should start flowing in. Then it's just a matter of finding one that fits you. Good luck on your search. I know of a fairly decent social shell on Pandy for beginners called Reveriesclan. Fairly small, but with a bunch of nice helpful ppl. I was fairly regular there, but have switched to an end game shell. I still check in there from time to time though.
  3. Malec

Malec Guest

I play on Caitsith, and im pretty sure Trish does too, although i havent talked to her in game yet.

Its a decent server, lots of helpful people.
  4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Yep, I do. Youngun does too. It's one of those "in the middle" servers. I can't compare it to any others, though, because it's the only one I've ever played on. I like it, though!
  5. Aryne

Aryne Guest

Ok me and my brother joined titan server me Hexiel taru whm him Merlow Hume War. now were looking for a good linkshell to hang out in ^^