1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Recording Macros in SA Enhanced Client

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jtw1984, Aug 17, 2009.

1. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

First off let me say that I love the new client. The graphics are nice, and the overall performance of the client is outstanding.

However, not having the ability to record macros is a huge issue when it comes to pvp fighting. We all have different characters, and we all have some weird macros setup.

In my eyes the client would be complete if we could get macros that would allow us to dismount and remount our pets.

Then I could make the switch.

2. wrekognize

wrekognize Guest

agreed. this is why I won't play in the new client.

3. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I was going through my classic client macros and have so many useful pvp macros recorded.

Things such as a macro to use the starroom moongate. So if they have it walled off I can still go through it. Macros to use regular moongates and take me to a specific destination.

I just wish there was more macro creating options in SA.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there is a macro to open gates look under the macro section in the sticky I posted one that works for gates

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there are macros/commands that allow mounting and dismounting look under the command sticky and the macro sticky

6. Isn't UO Assist working with the 2D client now? I'm using only the Enhanced client, and prefer that over UO Assist, so haven't personally tried it. If so, all your complaints should be answered.

7. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

8. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I was having trouble finding this. I found the emergency recall, but did not find anything about one click using the moongate.

9. Makaveli

Makaveli Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

add uoassist to the new client......

10. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Who the hell is Makaveli?

:danceb:

11. Please NO! Don't clutter the new client with useless junk. It's not needed and the new macro system does just about everything I've tried, and it is faster than UO Assist. I have a UO Assist account, but would rather not use it.

12. Makaveli

Makaveli Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i do beleive i am ure guild master ;) and true loveing friend :D

13. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

This is an approved 3rd party program. The owner of the program will have to update it to work with the Enhanced client.