1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruit Your Friends - 50% off Adventurer Tier!

Discussion in 'Shroud of the Avatar Discussion Hall' started by Sargon, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Sargon

Sargon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 11, 2004
    Portalarium has launched a new campaign for existing SotA pledgers to recruit new players into the game. Since they are making some rewards available to those with a certain number of referrals, I am willing to sweeten the pot for anyone who has been on the fence about pledging. If you pledge $45 for the Adventurer tier and enter my email in the referral box, I will pay half of your pledge in the form of a $22.50 Paypal payment to you. Send me a PM if you are interested and hopefully I can bring some more players to the game!