1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Faction Thief

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sprago, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

we also need a faction tinker i would like to utilize our faction traps. i would like to start seeing more battles in Fel. We are also need of all other templates as well. Our guld name is "eye for an eye" (i4ni) we are in the faction minax. If ya interested PM or icq 340-509-725

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Try taking hiding and stealth off of every character you play and maybe you would.

3. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Only have one char and sprago has no hiding and stealth but thanks for the vote of confidence.

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ignore him, 420 has lots of two things; assholes and opinions.

5. Nickster

Nickster Guest

i second this notion. I am almost finished with my training (well almost GM in my primary skills lol) and as soon as i hit GM at least I am joining factions. I remember how thrilling it was when a town was under siege, defending, pushing back then hitting thir towns and strongholds.... does this not happen any more?

6. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Erm, wtf is a "theif"?

7. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

hopefully its' a typo lol. We're rp, not typists. Given enough time, I think I've seen everyone make that mistake at least once, at least depending on how many beers they've had.

Yet, the temptation to point it out is almost overpowering.......

8. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Jirokichi, how are you mate? not seen you around in a while, i still have those chests to pop open if you are going to be on tonight... I so nearly pointed out the typo.... thank heavens it wasn't on the pvp thief forum :)