1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Recruiting New Players to CoD

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Pandora_CoD, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Hello there,

I just wanted to throw this out there, and yes its a slim chance. But CoD is recruiting new players that a) know and enjoy the Anne Rice book series: The Vampire Chronicles, New Tales of the Vampires, Mayfair Witches, and The Wolf Chronicles, b) enjoy writing about their characters on our website and/or in emails, and c) can occasionally be on TeamSpeak/Forums and be part of a larger community of players worldwide.

Of course we are role playing guild, but one with a very unique set up. We step into the characters of the books and bring them to life, often changing their stories a bit. It is the best form of fan fiction! We also welcome characters created within the same lore to add to the already established characters. These characters can be mortals, vampires, half-breeds, witches, or werewolves --- whatever you see fit to your style.

Most of the main characters are played by members already, but there are plenty of characters still available.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Vampire_Chronicles_characters
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wolf_Gift#Characters
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Rice#Bibliography

CoD as Part of TLP
    CoD was the first guild in what is now known as The Last Prophecy Gaming Community, and we've maintained this community for decades now. It does allow you to play a variety of games with people you would know as well as new folks that join every day. There are over 600+ players that make up this community and we've played over 18 MMO's together. So joining us gives you the option to be part of that, however it is not a requirement.

:heart: Pandy

Noble Beast likes this.
  2. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm, do you accept the stereotypical Sampire in CoD?
    *laughs*

I might have one to send.

Thanks,
    NB

3. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

How about Glampires?

Oops never mind, If I were a vampire I would have to stake myself in the sun.

Flutter likes this.
  4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Remember the count chocula thread? That was epic brilliance.

5. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

I vant to eat your cereal. Hey, I can be a cereal killer!!

Flutter likes this.