1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Pirates (Thieves, Murderers, Deckhands, etc.)

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Shinobi, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

I have started up an alliance for pirate ship crews (small guilds with one designated boat which the guild is named after). We are The Baratarians, which is a reference to my RL ancestor Jean Lafitte the Pirate.

I plan to soon have a fleet of pirate ships sailing together on a regular basis. If you would like to join us, get a good crew together.

You will need a Captain (which will be the GM of the guild), some deckhands to man the cannons (one player can handle multiple cannons, but the more the merrier), thieves to rob players at the sea market and on damaged ships, and murderers to jump ship and kill crews of damaged boats. A player with blacksmithing, tailoring, and carpentry would be useful for on-the-spot repairs.

A guild of 8-12 players who log on often would work best, being that odds are not all will be on at once. Remember, your guild should be named after your designated boat. My ship is named Dorada (another reference to Jean Lafitte), so my guild is Dorada's Privateers [ARGH]. If you are interested, reply to me here, and start building your crew.

2. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Im intrigued as to how Jean Lafitte could be your "RL Ancestor" as he had only one son [by his mistress ~1819] who died before his 14th birthday [~1832]...!

Thunderz

3. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

I don't know the exact relation, and i just realized being related doesn't necessarily make them your "ancestor", my bad. I guess he'd be more like my uncle, lol. I'm also directly related to Daniel Boone, haha.

4. so your not your own grandpa?

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

anyway.
    You all up and running yet? around when and where?