1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Recruiting - Strict RP Savage Guild

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HoldenCaulfield, Nov 26, 2012.

1. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Hello,

Looking to start a new guild that is VERY strict RP. Utilizing several existing resources for guidelines. Currently I am the sole member so looking for someone to help co-run if you are agreeable to the terms currently setup on the site or anyone interested in being a recruit.

Once we have a few members (at least two), we will decide with the help of the community on several key factors that we will need to add into our history/storyline. These include faction, mask coloring ranks and chest piece armor.

Have started to setup the website here:
    Golden Skull Savages - Ultima Online Siege Perilous server - Guild Hosting - GuildPortal - Home

Please message me here if interested or ICQ at: 129361798 [I generally play evenings PST time zone and weekends at various times].

Also if you would like to help without joining, looking to stock a bunch of extra supplies. In need of Savage Paint, Tribal Masks [Thanks Mollie - (Leather Lucy), Decent throw-away Spears and Bone Armor. Can be dropped off at my termur moongate house mailbox. Also if there is anyone with cooking skill that I can drop off tribal berries in your mailbox for you to make the paint with, that would also be appreciated.

Thanks and hope to get this going as a community project.
    Savage Name: Adrok

#1 HoldenCaulfield, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  2. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail Holden,

I've left a bag of masks in your mailbox, I believe it's the full set of colours, I have a fair few of each at home so if you'd like some more just let me know.

Cheers,

Mollie :)

HoldenCaulfield likes this.
  3. alh.viz.uo

alh.viz.uo Adventurer

i like your idea

4. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

A Savage clan tried to make a bit of a comeback a few months ago...was great to see them unfortunately they didn't return for long :(

5. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Can I be Captain Savage?

6. HoldenCaulfield

Darn I must have missed them. If you (or anyone) knows how to contact any of them please let me know. I would like to reach out and see if there is a chance of their return.

7. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

It was the Amazon Savage group *RA*. From what I hear, they are all pretty much disbanded. I believe Luka is still a part of them.

8. HoldenCaulfield

Ahhh thanks for clarifying. I was aware of them and was following the story. It seemed more female amazon focused than savage (I am looking for very close resemblance to the NPC savages). I don't think they had quite the strict rules/structure I am looking for with this guild but certainly wish they were still here as I am sure we could do a good storyline together...if nothing else.

#8 HoldenCaulfield, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  9. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No...these guys where Swedish or something. I believe they went by the Uj'wah or something. Bone armor, spears and rode ostard's and were red

#9 Kael, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  10. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

I had an account ages ago called Ra'Ah The Savage

11. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran

That'd be pretty daunting having a few of those rascals running at ya.