1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Recycle bag

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Jhym, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Jhym

Jhym Guest

Soo.... anyone notice that it recycles bone armor?

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for the heads up about bone armor.

For metal items, the salvage appears to give 1 more ingot than it should. For example I used a GM miner wearing +5 gloves and salvaged a dagger to get back 3 ingots, for an item that took 3 ingots to make ! The miner gets back 5 ingots when salvaging a circlet that takes 6 ingots to make.

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

It gives bones from bone armour or did i read this wrong?

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

i just tried the bone thing and it says 0/1 items salvaged. So no bone still wont revert back to resources!

5. Darkafter

Darkafter Guest

FYI it will eat leather so make sure to take any left over leather out of the bag before salvaging. It only gives you an amount equal to the crafted items in the bag any left overs disappears.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Forgive me, I have been out of the loop for over a year. What is this recycle bag, is it a craftable, reward or what and how do we get one?

7. <blockquote><hr>

Forgive me, I have been out of the loop for over a year. What is this recycle bag, is it a craftable, reward or what and how do we get one?

[/ QUOTE ]
    You buy it from an npc provisioner