1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] red, blue or pruple spider seeds

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Kelline, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

anyone on atlantic have either

a red, blue or purple spider tree seed ?

or the red or blue catus seed?

they want to sell? for a decent price, cuz i dont want to sell em, i want it for deco

Ive killed tons of bog things & boglings & not gettin any :(

reply here or pm me

2. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I got my red and blues pretty easily,but it took over a week of killing boglings to get my yellow.

Keep at it, you'll get it. :)

3. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i know :( im just impaitent & out of poppie dusts *sigh*

4. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I know how frustrating it is. I had my whole guild hunting for ONE seed for me. LOL.

And then I found it... and lost it when I planted it and couldnt' find it, thought I'd lost it to a glitch.

Found it a month later.

THAT was annoying.

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

huh you guys are probably going to hate me for this but i got 6 of them (2 of each color too!) out of about 200-250 seeds.

do you guys not have good fighters or was i just really lucky for getting that many?

6. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Id liek to say lucky,b ut ive only gotten about 100 seeds so far, & as im out of poppie dust, im stuck not knowin what i have lol

but yah i kinda hate u :( well not hate, envy...u umm.. on atl & wanna part with a seed when they produce?

7. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

You're really just that lucky. I took my paladin in who can whack the things in one-two hits, and still, no luck.

8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Dunno how much of this will help but... Hunt in the swamps west of Honor shrine (south of humility) kill the bog things because they give 2 and spawn boglings, make sure they don't eat them, and use a samurai with whirlwind if possible.

9. Vidma

Vidma Guest

Anyone on Great Lakes have an extra blue cactus seed? I can give you red, yellow hops and spider trees for it