1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Red Bowl of Peas

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Cass1, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Cass1

Cass1 Guest

Just wanted to know if anyone knows that price of a red bowl of peas its not a bright red more like a maroon colour. Same pic as a regular bowl of peas. Sorry not able to send a pic at this point in time will hopefully be able to add one a little later. Oh and im on Catskills.
  2. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

If I'm not mistaken, that would be a Facet birth item. When Trammel first opened up, many of the NPC's had items in their inventory that was mishued and still purchasable. Different shards had different 'Off' items in the inventory. Golden chessboards, purple legs of lamb, and the such. The bowl of pea's I believe is another and a quite rare one at that. Best guess is at least 8-12 million...at least that's what I'd expect to pay.