1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Red Caravan

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Birdseye, Jun 20, 2008.

?

Can you, will you, and on what evening would you like to attend?

1. Monday evening 20:00 GMT

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Tuesday evening 20:00 GMT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wednesday evening 20:00 GMT

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Thursday evening 20:00 GMT

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Friday evening 20:00 GMT

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. Saturday evening 20:00 GMT

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. Sunday evening (maybe 19:00 GMT)

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. other (i will post my preferred time)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

Ok, i need somefeed back.

2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You spoke to youre guild leaders about this? Like me for example?:rant2:

3. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

I spoke with Frank about it, maybe 4-6 weeks ago, and Frank posted about it, but then nothing happened after that.:sad4:

This post was just to carry out a bit of ground research to try and get a clear understanding of which night would be most popular.:confused:

But, to be honest, i don't think it shouldbe a PACT caravan anyways, i think it should be just the same as the blue caravan. Any reds should be attacked by all the blues. Don't think we have the right to say it's 'ours'. It's Fels! :grouphug:

4. Divster

Divster Guest

lo birdseye shade here, any time would be good for me but considering its sat night now i guess that limits my options :p . My uo time is fairly limited now as I'm rarely able to plan more than a few hrs ahead but hope I'll be around if anything gets going ;)

5. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I didnt want you organise a guild hunt without the guild saying we would be there. Coz you know whats going to happen...you get everyone from here all ready to go and ur guild dont turn up...then we got egg on our faces. What i think would have been a better idea is to start this post off on the guild boards find out who is up for it then put it up here.

Just my thoughts :mf_prop:

6. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

Well, only got 7 volunteers, so don't see any point in taking it further.:sad4:

Thanks to the ones that did show interest.:thumbup1: