1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Red Crystal and Costumes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MrMarcus, Oct 30, 2009.

1. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

Is every first Red Crystal gives a Skeleton Costume (The first one used by every character)?
    Or it is really random, and you could get a Shadow Wyrm Costume at the very first Red Crystal used?

2. slaveone

slaveone Guest

No every first red crystal turned in doesn't get you a skeleton costume. Although it seems that way sometimes. I'm sure you can get them all with your first turn in but the Dream Wraith and especially the Wyrm Costumes are pretty rare. GL

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah you dont get a skele every time for your first turn in. I did the quest on 5 different characters, first two times I got a skele, then I got a bloodworm, then a gazer, then for the last one i got a shadow wyrm.

4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My first costume was Dream Wraith.

5. Aboo

Aboo Guest

My first costume on 2 different chars was the gazer.

6. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

thanks all for clarify :)

7. agpga

agpga Guest

i have only turned in one red crystal just to see how it worked and I got a shadow wyrm costume