1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Red Mutated Elf handing out gifts

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Delbrie, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Wake up Lake Austin. There is a red mutaded elf handing out gifts at luna bank!

2. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

what was it handing out? :)

3. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

A bag with a red LA Christmas 2010 tunic, a toy making kit (looks like a tink tool set but dark green and has 64 charges, and a book asking us to share toys with everyone.

4. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well hopefully he will be back for the rest of you.

5. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

That would be nice. Was there any announcement before arrival besides your stratics post?

6. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

None that I was aware of. I only found out about it by stabling my pet in Luna and I noticed above average numbers of people hanging around. Then I went into the bank and saw this red mutation standing before me and at first I thought that I chose the wrong time to stable my pet. Eventually in chat the word got out. I imagine it was like the xmas stag last year, at random times. Keep global chat on and communicate in your ally chat. I did notice the criers spamming that a red creature roaming the land handing out gifts, so check with the criers as well.

7. Noie

Noie Guest

EMs are doing this on multiple shards - they keep appearing randomly. So if we keep looking, we'll probably find him. :)