1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

red soulstone question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by frostbolt, Jan 1, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i found a red soulstone on the ground but my account isnt old enough to use it. well i be able to use it once my account is old enough or is it one of those things that are original owner use only?

2. Yalp

Yalp Guest

No and yes.

3. The red ones are a 1st year vet reward and they are account bound.

4. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

oh i was asking cause i clicked on the soulstone and it just said your account is not old enough to use this rather than something like this is bound to another account or something like that

5. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

Maybe account age is the first check the system makes when you try to use a soulstone? Once you pass the account age check it probably then checks that the stone is linked to your account.

6. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

when you are "old" enough it will tell you you cant use it:)

7. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

All soulstones are account bound even the shards.
    The only time their not account bound is if their still in token form.

The only exception to this now is the new White soulstone shards that only have 1 usage on them. they can be bought in the 'stone' form and used by any account once.

8. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This is pure greed talking so please excuse me lol BUT I wish they would throw up one of those gates so you can take random soulstones (from idocs or your other accts) and bind them to the account carrying the stone thru the gate. That would be awesome! I have tons of accts and am trying to consolidate them down to a number that my husband can deal with (5 or so) and I could use those other soulstones on the accounts I am keeping.

9. I don't understand why soulstones are account bound? Just make the skill that is put on the stone account bound, and if someone else gets it, allow them to erase the skill and use the stone as their own.

10. Lil' Lucien

Lil' Lucien Guest

I'm happy to see this come up. I have sent the question in to 5 on Friday multiple times and recently submitted a similar question to Ask the Devs (which did not get posted). I would love to see this implemented especially since one of the recent publishes has caused the soulstones to lose their glimmer unless you own it and re-skill it.

11. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I Like the ideal of the stones only being account bound after the skill is stored. Don't know about clearing a skill from a different account. Could see a huge issue with stones locked down at a house as deco being wpied by visitors. Some security would have to be placed to them while locked down.

The biggest hurdle I see about recovering soul stones others owned.........they sell the green stones still. Money grubbers be fast to DECLINE stamp this ideal.