1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Red Soulstone

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by imported_Risso, Apr 24, 2008.

1. The first year reward - does it come as a soulstone or a token?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Soulstone I believe. I got mine 3 years ago, so can't recall exactly.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

soul stone i have 5

4. Yep, just been confirmed by a GM. Bah - not much good on a house-holding account!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

so get some of the other rewards on this account and only get soulstones on your main account.

or take some of the other rewards on the house holder account and sell them off for gold and find some old green/blue soulstone tokens, there is still some out there.

6. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

The red soulstone doesn't come as a claimable reward I think, you get automatically. At least that's what I believe, because I still have to get mine [​IMG]
    And I also think, that through selling 1st year rewards, you will not come even close to the price of even a soulstone fragment token, much less a whole one [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

you have to claim every reward, they do not just pop into your backpack/bank box.

I was under the impression that the op has 2 accounts which both are more than a year old. And that they wanted to move soulstones from the younger account to the older account.

I just suggested taking some different rewards on the younger account and taking the soulstones on the older one. The one they wanted soulstones on.

8. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

Well, since my account from 2000 is my only one and it is just about 10 months old [​IMG] I will stand corrected, if you say you are 100% sure about it.
    But until then, I will claim, that you can only "claim" one soulstone per account and it doesn't come as a regular "claimable" reward like the statues or other things. If this was the case, everyone would have dosens of soulstones and they would probably be listed as 1st year veteran rewards on the veteran reward page, which they are not.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

yup 100% sure.

remember uo.com is outdated and wrong on many things. That is way people come here for information.

I have 6 souslstones (1 green, 1 blue, 4 red) my rewards just came back up, last year I took 2 soulstones. I have every other reward all ready. Did not need anything else.

Here is a current list and explaination of veteran rewards which is current plus it uses the info from uo.com too:

http://www.uoguide.com/Veteran_Rewards

10. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

Thanks for the info Warsong.

That is very, very nice [​IMG]

I think, I will be an owner of three soulstones soon, than [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I tend to try and save one from year to year. You never know when they are going to add something you might want. [​IMG]