1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Red SoulStones??

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Maximilliean, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

I'm returning after a 2+ year break and it turns out I have two vet rewards available. One of these is a red soulstone. does it work the same as the regular soulstones? Does claiming it as a vet reward give me a stone that is tied to my account or a token that will create a stone tied to my account? I was thinking of either buying one, sweet talking my wife into giving me one or temporarily activating my 2nd account and taking those.
  2. it creates a single full soulstone, usable only by the account that the reward was given to - not a token.