1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice

Red to Blue

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Ridah, Oct 30, 2009.

  1. Ridah

    Ridah Guest

    I Was looking over some old pics I had when I found this one. Now that most everyone's in factions the chances of getting a count are well, right up there with tesla getting a kill. That's like lotto odds if you ask me. Anyway I'd like to take this character and park at luna bank and make conversation with the locals someday. I think once a month you should have an option to turn back to blue.



    New to stratics so not sure if pic's going to work.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. KalVasTENKI

    KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2009
    Messages:
    2,427
    Likes Received:
    0

    Nice dude , I personally think they should have a re-vamp of murder counts every 2 years.
     
  3. SUPRsalad

    SUPRsalad Guest

    I think i love murder counts.. You could build another one of those characters just like that in the time it would take you to get rid of three of those long-terms.. What does that tell you?

    I say, screw it.. Build another one. . . Just because factions are rampant doesn't mean you don't need to kill blues quite a bit..
     
  4. LordTesla

    LordTesla Visitor

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2005
    Messages:
    1,223
    Likes Received:
    1
    This is another token they could make.
     
  5. SUPRsalad

    SUPRsalad Guest

    A get out of jail free card? I think not..
     
  6. KalVasTENKI

    KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2009
    Messages:
    2,427
    Likes Received:
    0
    "Do not pass go , do not collect 2 hundred dollars"
     
  7. Ridah

    Ridah Guest

    Gemma, back before factions 1 in 20 blues that I killed actually gave me a murder count. Now that 95% of the people that pvp at the gate are orange the chances of getting a count from that 5% is well slim heh. Don't get me wrong I love my counts and worked hard for them (still think you should have got a count for every blue you killed but anyway) As of now I bet most everyone's murder counts are dropping from lack of blues, I just don't see the point.

    Give me a soulstone for the rest of my murder counts so I don't lose them and let me show off my pvp battle scares in the land of foliage.:thumbup: