1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reddit: Terphin Made A Guardian weapon skills summary (I made it for myself, what do

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Over at Reddit, Terphin made a Guardian weapon skill chart. He put a lot of work into that and we here at Guild Wars 2 Stratics tip our hats off to him. Very well put together.

[​IMG]

We here at Guild wars 2 Stratics thanks Terphin for all his hard work and contribution on the chart. Please go and check out the link and support his dedicationm to the GW2 community.

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/q2m1i/guardian_weapon_skills_summary_i_made_it_for/

To be able to see a larger picture you will have to use the link above!

[​IMG]

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Re: Reddit: Terphin Made A Guardian weapon skills summary (I made it for myself, what

Come hang out where all the cool gamers come by and check for news and posts at Guild Wars 2 Stratics so save it to your favorites!