1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Redish Horse/Nightmare?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Exploit_SX, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Exploit_SX

Exploit_SX Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

I came across someone riding an odd mount that I've never seen before. I was wondering if this mount is rare and what it's origin story is? The person said it was a nightmare but ignored me when I asked where it was from.

redhorse.jpg

2. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Seems like a nightmare bugged by Medusa's stone gaze color.

Kylie Kinslayer and Flutter like this.
  3. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes it is a rare pet and is a red nightmare if I'm not mistaken. I remember a thread a long time back selling it. Someone else can prolly give you a lot more info than I. I forgot the origin of this pet as I don't have the best memory but hey at least I remember there was a thread selling it at one time ;)

4. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

That looks like ShuShu's nightmare, it was from events on the asian shards I believe. I think there are other ones slight variances in color, I will ask if he can provide more info on it. I have been trying to buy it from him for years =P

5. LordEscu

LordEscu Journeyman

It's in fact Shu Shu's Dec as the other person in the picture trading with him is me =P

He did claim it was from a Japanese event on only 3 shards.

#5 LordEscu, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  6. Dr. Angel

Dr. Angel Journeyman

It came from the 97-98 time era and it was only offered on Japanese shards. it is in fact a dark red nightmare. Hit points resemble those of normal nightmares.