1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reds in Cities

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rocklin, May 17, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

I was in Delucia earlier and I noticed reds running through it. The question is, am I guard protected in Felucca Delucia right now, or is it a free-for-all city?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If i remember right you should be guard protected if the guards are within your yell guards command but it has been a while for me so you may want to wait till someone more familiar answers

3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You should have guard zone protections in Delucia, as it is not currently a Faction City. (I actually miss Del being a Faction City; there was something creepy about being there alone when it was occupied by the Shadowlords, and having those creepy guards just.....stare at you.)

However, do remember that guards in Felucca are not the most reliable, and never have been.

-Galen's player

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'll say!.... I have called guards dozens of times.... it's never worked for me all that well. Works better to just stand there and kill the red.

5. Anderuin

Anderuin Guest

Don't reds have free access to all cities now? I thought they could enter and leave cities as they wish. But have the guards called on them if they attacked people.

6. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Yes, they're permitted peaceful travel within town.

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I could be wrong but I think the poster's question was specifically about if he was "safe," meaning if he's offered the protection of the guards in Delucia.

Yes, reds are now allowed free access to the towns. In Faction cities, there's no guard zones, so they can attack freely there.

Delucia isn't a Faction city, so in theory he's comparatively safe from actual attack.

-Galen's player