1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Reduced intensity of overcap mods when reforging/imbuing?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Gildor Inglorion, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Gildor Inglorion

Hello Crafting Geniuses,
    I just recently got to 120 Imbuing and I tried to make a 100% HLL war hammer for my Paladin. I started with an Exc. wep that I made with my smith. I then used a copper hammer to reforge it using Vampiric/Of the Vampire and got one with 100% HLL and 30% hit fire area. I then imbued max hit energy area (replacing the hit fire area), max SSI, max HML, and max DI. Somewhere in that process (I don't know exactly where, but definitely before I imbued the max DI) the HLL was reduced in intensity to 96%. And yes, it DEFINITELY had 100% HLL when I started out. Does anybody know what happened or why? Thanks!

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

HLL/HML values depend on weapon speed. When you imbue SSI values are reduced.

3. Gildor Inglorion

Thanks for the reply. I have been investigating this, and I don't see any accurate way to calculate how much SSI I can imbue and maintain 100% HLL. The HLL page on uoguide.com seems to be out of date, it show a max intensity of 72% with a 3.75s wep and 30 SSI, and I have 30 SSI and 96% HLL. Also, I have been unable to replicate my result using the imbuing calc at knuckleheads.dk. Anybody out there know if there is a way to calculate max SSI you can imbue on a wep when you have overcapped HML/HLL and maintain the overcapped values? Thanks.

#3 Gildor Inglorion, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  4. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can use the imbuing calculator. Select "custom" checkbox and set 154 intensity for HML. Add 30 SSI and you will see 96 HML.