1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

refinement amalgamator

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DreadLord Lestat, Jun 1, 2014.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

No one answered this in the craftsman area so I will try my luck here.

Is there a way to empty the refinement amalgamator? I have 3 of the locked up because I missed that something was the same as another and I really don't want to continue getting more of them. If there isn't a way to empty it when it is not complete, there should be, even if mean losing the items inside. :(

2. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think there is a way. I have the same issue and have tried everything!

3. SlayerofBunnys

SlayerofBunnys Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I too have run into this issue and haven't been able to figure a way to empty them.

4. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Should we really have to work this hard to understand how the things they give us actually function?
    If Broadsword does nothing else, I hope they do a better job of communicating with us about game additions than EA has done.
    I am hopeful.......

5. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I also have never heard of a way. More than a couple of times, I've forgotten how many are required at the higher levels, necessitating that I get another. At least one is not that many points.

6. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There is no way.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I did this twice, by the time I got my third amalgamator I resolved to be more careful in future. I'm now back down to one, the other two are serving duty as water containers for the sauna in the Forest View Bath House and Sauna, Europa. :D

Tamais likes this.
  8. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I use them even if I don't have a full count for upgrade. It save space for storage. What is needed more for refinements is to change them back after being modified or to be able to add modified refinemants to the amalgamator count.