1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Refinement Stack

Discussion in 'UHall' started by icm420, Jul 22, 2014.

1. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Please make refinements stack
    I'm sure this has been stated already but as I've been collecting them for awhile and now am at 2 almost full boxes of refinements and can't compress them down any further until i get more.. It's kind of hard to get 4 and 5 of the higher end ones to melt down into the top tier refinement, multiply it by like 10 different types and you have a ton of lock downs and stuff to sort threw. I don't see why they shouldn't stack being the same item/name. If this can't be fixed then perhaps a refinement "bod book" ? I just would like to see a better way to organize them, especially with the amount needed to collect to get 5-6 invulnerability refinements. I suppose I could use the amaogalators things and store them in there, but that is equally difficult for sorting.

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Yes, making them stack is needed and would be awesome!

It would also be nice if the amalgamator would have an unload option. I have 5 of them right now because I mistake one type for another and end up one short to make what I need and then the amalgamator is locked until I get one more of what I need. :(

Parnoc and Veldrane like this.
  3. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ha yah I have the same thing, i misread and/or miscounted a few times. An unload option would be great. No one in my guild wants to collect them because they take so much space and don't stack. Good for me, but seems bad for refinements in general. How many are being left on corpses because people don't want to be bothered sorting hundreds of tiny items all with very similar names?

DreadLord Lestat and Parnoc like this.
  4. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sis and I collect them for a friend in game that used them, yes please make them stack.

5. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

These things were made with OCDers in mind. Way too many varieties, most of them useless.

I say drop the specific armor types and just have different strengths which work on any armor type. KISS.

Nobody has the storage for these things and the amalgamators haven't made the system much more desirable to use.

The system would be far more successful it were simpler. Needing to use spreadsheets to make armor has gotten old.