1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Refinements : Does a container for them exist (like seed box or BODs book) ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Apr 24, 2014.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Since refinements take up a whole lot of space and they are lots, I was wondering whether there is a container that can be used to stock them up and count as 1 item.

Thanks.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nope keep the ones you plan on using and sell the rest on a vendor

Barry Gibb likes this.
  3. popps

popps Always Present

Ouch, that hurts........

These refinements take up enormous space.........

I hope that we will soon see a container for them for better storage like the seeds boxes, the BOD books, the Maps Davies' Locker Tables etc...........

4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

10k Poimts Brit turn-in for Refinement Amalgamator. Combines smaller into larger types. As big a pain in the ass as it is to collect any grouping to improve ............. there should just be a box/book you toss them in an they auto combine as be to next higher type. I'd pay $10 form the store for something that sorts combines refinements and counts as one lockdown. Not like I'm asking for something insanely complicated like a jewel box or weapon case.

Barry Gibb and DJAd like this.
  5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone use these much? I sold a few then the rest go for turn in points.

6. popps

popps Always Present

The problem with them, at least for me, is that one needs to collect LOADS of them before getting those which one may need for a given suit. And since it does is time consuming to collect them, I HATE to toss them away because they take up much space.
    I'd rather be able to have an efficient way to "stock them up" for later use whenever I may need them......

#6 popps, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    Barry Gibb and DJAd like this.