1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reflect Physical Damage ? How does this work?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Hopeful, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Hopeful

Hopeful Guest

This is how it is listed in the guide....

Intensity Range: 1 - 15
    Maximum Attainable: 105
    Found On: Armor, Shields

Reflect Physical Damage will reflect a percentage of any physical damage that is inflicted on you back onto the one who inflicted it.

- Does this mean 105 % total?
    - Does it apply only to the area/item that is struck at 15% per?
    - I PvM full time. Is this more a PvP mod?
    My suit is all 70s with 96(%?) RPD and other mods. I want to start swaping out peices. Is it a mod worth the expense of others?
    I cant tell how much damage monsters cause to themselves because Im too busy getting hurt :). But I like when an Ogrelord takes that last BIG swing and takes himself out.
    - Is there an old FoF on this ?
    Thanks too all.

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

-105%? I guess. I've never come close to that, so I can't verify it.
    -It applies to your entire suit.
    -It's more a PvM mod than PvP. In PvP, if you have RPD, you will always be flagged as the aggressor since RPD is checked before any other damage.

I'd prefer to have 100% DI or more stamina or mana (points or Regen) than RPD.

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Stupidly!!!

How does something reflect first??

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I used to run a 100% RPD suit on 2 different characters and never noticed this. If this is the case, there must be some special tactic to make it happen.

5. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

RPD isn't the same as it used to be. I can't find where they made the change but I believe there is a cap on it in PVP. I remember tamers or mages running around with 100% RPD and any dexer would get 100% of the damage they dealt reflected back at them, exactly like Blood Oath. I think it was nerfed though because a necro could cast Blood Oath and have 100% RPD and it would do double the damage back to any dexer who shot them. Which basically meant insta-death. Not sure what it is now but I think it is capped at 50% in PVP. This basically makes it a useless mod, kind of like night sight. I would be amazed if someone could please find where this change is stated though. The Devs are always sneaking small but significant changes that cease to amaze me (kind of like the buff change that snuck in last publish.)